Ayurvedic medicine for liver problem The liver detoxifies the body through a two-stage system, and to function properly, each of these phases requires specific vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals, and amino acids. 500 important functions in your body are performed by our liver. To ensure good liver health, one must take care of the liver with the help of several herbal supplements. Swipe down to know the best Ayurvedic medicines for liver problems. The liver performs many important metabolic functions and is the largest organ in the body. It converts the nutrients in our diet into substances that the body can use, stores these substances and supplies them to our cells when they are needed.
The liver is what absorbs the toxins and then turns them into harmless substances which are in turn flushed out of the body. The liver plays a central role in all metabolic processes in the body:
- In metabolizing carbohydrates, the liver helps to ensure that the level of sugar in the blood (blood sugar) remains stable.
- To add to the storage of sugar, the liver stores vitamins and minerals (iron and copper), and releases them into the blood when needed.
- The liver plays an important role in the metabolism of proteins where liver cells transform the amino acids in foods so that they can be used to make energy and produce carbohydrates and fats.
types of liver disease
When the functioning of the liver is disturbed, many diseases can arise. In total, there are more than one hundred liver diseases, all related to some kind of malfunction of the organ. As a person develops liver disease, they may lose vital functions, putting them in potentially life-threatening situations.
Some of the most common liver diseases include:
- Alcohol-related liver disease: cirrhosis or scarring of the liver due to excessive alcohol consumption
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease: Liver damage as a result of a buildup of fat due to obesity, high blood sugar, insulin resistance, or high levels of fat in the blood
- Hepatitis: infection caused by the hepatitis A, B, C, or D virus
- primary biliary cirrhosis: usually the result of autoimmune disease
- Hemochromatosis: A hereditary condition in which iron overload can lead to liver cirrhosis
Ayurvedic medicine for liver problem
Consuming high-quality liver medications can help protect the liver, fight liver diseases, and flush out toxins from the body by maintaining an appropriate weight. Herbal liver care medicines are the safest way to maintain liver health, as they are made from herbs and roots and do not affect the body at all. We bring down some of the top Ayurvedic medicines for liver problems below.
HSN Tablet-An Advanced Liver Protection (30 Tablets)
An advanced liver protection formula HSN (Hepato Specific Nutrient) that helps to exhibit hepatoprotective properties against chemically induced hepatotoxicity. These herbal tablets are 100% safe and help in treating and treating fatty liver disease, alcoholic liver disease, drug-induced hepatotoxicity. Composed of ingredients such as N-acetyl cysteine, silymarin, L-ornithine, L-glutathione, and co-enzyme Q10.
- With minerals and vitamins, it is the best herbal liver care supplement.
- They also play an important role in protecting the liver from free radicals and other liver disorders.
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Liver Care
Liver care supports the production of toxin-eliminating bile and helps boost your liver’s metabolic capacity. It focuses on free radical damage in your body and promotes cellular lifespan, helping to protect your liver cells and liver enzymes. Consumption of this medicine will act very effectively and gently on the liver. Because it contains natural ingredients.
Ayurvedic Life Arjuna Capsule
These capsules for liver care promote a healthy cardiovascular system. The herbal formula of these medicines works wonders for the liver. Here below are its major benefits.
- Increased levels of superoxide dismutase, catalase and glutathione
- Against oxidative stress, it helps to protect the body.
- Helps achieve arterial blood flow and healthy muscle contraction
- Protects the heart from chronic high blood pressure.
- For symptoms of atherosclerosis and heart failure, it is highly beneficial.
- Also maintains the cholesterol level in the body
- Contains antioxidant and antibacterial properties.
Livofly is the best liver tonic in India which helps in curing all liver problems. It helps in improving metabolism, acts as a mild laxative and helps in controlling hyperacidity. It is also available as a sugar free variant and works as an effective Ayurvedic medicine for fatty liver and cirrhosis. This proprietary drug is useful for alcoholic liver disease, drug-induced liver toxicity, liver damage due to radiation therapy and chemotherapy, liver disorders including fatty acids associated with protein energy malnutrition, viral hepatitis, jaundice and anorexia.
So friends, here on this page, ayurvedic medicine for liver problem, natural way for liver problem has been told, how did you like it, tell us by commenting. If you liked this Ayurvedic medicine for liver problem, then do share this post with your friends on social media. so that they may also know. And stay tuned with us for the latest updates.