BLW Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Banaras Locomotive Works Varanasi has recently announced the latest recruitment for the Trade Apprentice Post Offline. This BLW Varanasi job notification 2022 will be available on official website from 26.03.2022 to 26.04.2022. Aspirants are requested to access the BLW Varanasi job vacancy 2022 notice regarding exam process, educational qualification, age limit, exam process, important dates, how to apply and application form. If you are in doubt regarding how to complete the offline application form for notification 2022, you can ask via comment section.
BLW Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
|Organization||Banaras Locomotive Works|
|Advt No||DLW/P/Rectt./Act. Apprentice/45th batch /lTl & Non ITI/21-22|
|Status of Application Form||Active|
|Application Form Submission Mode||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Matric Percentage & Training|
BLW Railway Apprentice Category-Wise Vacancy
Total ITI Seats
Total Non-ITI Seats
BLW Railway Vacancy Details – Trade Wise
BLW Railway Apprentice Bharti 2022 Important Date
|Last date for submitting the application form & pay the fee||26th April 2022 (up to 04:45 pm)|
|Late date of uploading documents||28th April 2022 (up to 04:45 pm)|
BLW Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification
We are providing BLW Varanasi Recruitment 2022 in our www.tamilanwork.com. You can visit website regularly, get latest government job details such as all educational qualifications, age limit 2022 for currently published jobs. Not only for this job, get all the details about all state government jobs, central government jobs, railways. Defense and all latest government jobs are in our website. Here we are giving all the details of educational qualification and age limit application fee for the recruitment, after reading which you can apply, interested candidates can apply by the last date by following the instructions given below.
BLW Railway Apprentice Education Qualification
- Non-ITI – The candidate must have passed 10th exam or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks.
- ITI – The candidate must have passed 10th exam or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks and also must be passed ITI in the relevant trades.
BLW Railway Apprentice Age Limit
|Non-ITI||15 to 22 years|
|ITI||15 to 24 years|
BLW Railway Apprentice Application Fee
The payment of application fee will be through online mode. The payment is different for all the categories. Which we are telling below. Read the information carefully to apply, if you fill any information wrong in the form then your form will be rejected
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
BLW Railway Apprentice Selection Process
Selection will be made on the basis of merit list in each unit prepared on the basis of percentage of marks (with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks) in Matriculation examination. However, for Non ITI posts, LTE passed candidates will be selected but no weightage of LTI score will be given to them, they should have only Marksheet/Certificate of notified trade.
Steps to Apply BLW Railway Apprentice Online Form 2022
- Visit blw.indianrailways.gov.in or BLW apprentice website blwactapprentice.in.
- Railway Apprentice Online Form will be given after reaching the home page of the website.
- Tap on it and the Basic Info page will open.
- Enter the asked pointers on that page and after writing those pointers tap on the ‘Submit’ box given at the end of the page.
- Within a minute a provisional username and password will be generated on your respective mobile number as well as email address.
- Keep those credentials safe as it will help you in the next steps during the next steps of the application form.
- Return to the home page of the website and tick the ‘Login’ box, enter the credentials provided in the registration process.
- The ‘Registration Form’ will appear in front of you.
- Note down the details on the blank boxes available inside the form.
- Once you have submitted those details, tap on ‘Next’ and you will land on ‘Upload Photo and Sign’ which includes: Category Certificate, Birth Certificate, Domicile Certificate, Class 10th and Scanned copy of 12th, ITI certificate / mark sheet. JPEG / JPG format which should be 100 kb to 200 kb and JPG format color passport photograph with size between 20 kb to 50 kb.
- Before moving on to the next step, have a look at the completely filled application form.
- If you find any errors edit them by clicking ‘Edit/Modify’ and select those specific points.
- After completing the editing process, you will be directly connected to the ‘Fee Payment’ page where you have to pay the application fee as prescribed by the Railway authorities.
- Finish the process by pressing the ‘Printout’ button and you will receive a printout of your application form as well as fee receipt.