UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022 Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has published notification inviting eligible candidates to register themselves for 124 Lecturer posts on its official website @ uppsc.up.nic.in. The online registration process for Lecturer vacancies has started and will be active. The vacancies have been announced for Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics subjects. Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria can apply from the direct link given below. You can find here complete eligibility criteria to apply for UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022. The age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies and pay scale for UPPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2022 is given below.
UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022
|Name Of The Board||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Names||Lecturer (Male & Female) Government Aashram Paddhati Inter College, Examination-2021|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||General||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Post|
UPPSC Lecturer Bharti 2022 Important Date
- Online Application Start : 18 June 2021
- Registration Last Date : 15 July 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date : 15 July 2021
- Submit Form Last Date : 19 July 2021
- Re Upload Photo/Sign. , 27 May 2021
- Exam Date : 26 September 2021
- Admit Card Available : 16 September 2021
- Answer Key Available : 03 December 2021
- Result Available : 27 January 2022
- Mains Application Start : 30 March 2022
- Mains Apply Online Last Date : 12 April 2022
UPPSC Lecturer Notification 2022
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has published recruitment notification. The notification is for the recruitment of Lecturer. Here you will get complete details about UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment online application form. You will get here complete detail about UPPSC Lecturer application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. We advise the visitors to read the official notification of UPPSC Lecturer before submitting the application form. The links for the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission and official notification are given below.
UPPSC Lecturer Educational Qualification
- Candidate should have completed Post Graduation degree in relevant subject from a recognized University or Institute.
UPPSC Lecturer Age Limit
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
UPPSC Lecturer Application Fee
the candidate who UPPSC Recruitment wish to apply for. They have to pay the application fee. The payment is different for all the categories. Read the information carefully to apply, if you fill any information wrong in the form then your form will be rejected.
|Unreserved/ Economically Weaker Sections / Other Backward Class||Rs.125/|
|Dependents of the Freedom Fighters / Women||According to the original category|
UPPSC Lecturer Pay Scale
- All the selected candidates will get Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 along with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,800.
UPPSC Lecturer Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their merit. Candidates will have to work hard to get the job in these posts. For which you should start preparing from now only then they can do job in this post. Apart from this, the selection is mentioned below.
How to fill UPPSC Lecturer Online Form 2022
- Candidates can apply between 30/03/2022 to 12/04/2022.
- Candidates read the notification before applying for the recruitment in UPPSC.
- Kindly check and collect all the documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Please ready scanned documents related to the recruitment form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, etc.
- One must carefully preview and check all the columns before submitting the application form.
- Take a print out of the final submitted form.