Last Updated: June 1, 2023
1. What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and provide a better user experience. Cookies can remember your preferences, enhance website performance, and collect information about your browsing habits.
– Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the Site. They enable basic functions such as page navigation, access to secure areas, and user authentication. Without these cookies, the Site may not function properly.
– Performance Cookies: These cookies help us analyze how visitors use our Site, monitor its performance, and improve its functionality. They collect anonymous information about website traffic, popular pages, and other statistical data.
– Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow the Site to remember your preferences and provide enhanced features. For example, they can remember your language preference, font size, or customized settings.
– Advertising and Targeting Cookies: We may use these cookies to deliver personalized advertisements and content based on your interests and browsing history. These cookies may track your activities on our Site and other websites to provide relevant and targeted advertising.
3. Third-Party Cookies
We may also allow third-party service providers, such as analytics companies or advertisers, to place cookies on our Site. These cookies may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites. We do not have control over these third-party cookies, and their use is subject to the respective third party’s privacy policies.
4. Managing Cookie Preferences
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies by default. However, you have the option to manage and control cookies through your browser settings. You can usually set your browser to block cookies, delete existing cookies, or notify you when cookies are being sent. Please note that disabling or blocking certain cookies may affect the functionality and performance of the Site.
To learn more about managing cookies in your browser, you can refer to the specific instructions provided by your browser’s manufacturer.
5. Changes to the Cookies Policy
We may update this Cookies Policy from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or for other operational, legal, or regulatory reasons. We encourage you to review this page periodically for any updates or changes.
6. Contact Us