With just a few days until the next season of Epic Games’ battle royale, players are looking for new opportunities to get experience. We have already told you how to complete the mission of the artifacts and that of the crop circles.
However, we also have a mission where we can get 24,000 experience. We tell you where the creepy televisions.
Where to destroy creepy TVs in Fortnite
- At the top west of Sweaty Sands.
- On a small island northeast of Craggy Cliffs.
- Under a group of trees southwest of Dirty Docks.
- Near a large tree in the meadow west of Lazy Lake.
- In a camp south of the highest mountain near Catty Corner.
- Hidden under a large tree south of Slurpy Swamp.
- In the woods just northeast of Holly Hedges.
From the list above, you are only going to need 5 of these televisions, so you can select the ones that are closest to each other so you don’t have to kick the whole map. As with the rest of the missions in this mission pack, they seek to give clues about the arrival of the aliens.
All tracks (including a teaser for the Fortnite Twitter account) point to the same thing: UFOs are going to have something to do with this Season 6 finale. These supposed aliens would be the ones that send the signals to the televisions scattered around the map that we need for this mission.
For now, we have to wait for the end of the season event to clear up doubts, but It seems that we are not going astray.