Petrol Diesel Prices Today 24 June: Petrol and diesel prices have increased again today (Thursday) after remaining stable on Wednesday. With this, the price of oil has reached its highest level across the country. Today the price of petrol has become costlier by 26 paise and diesel by 7 paise per liter. After this increase, petrol is being sold in Delhi today at Rs 97.76 per liter and diesel at Rs 88.30 per liter. The price of Brent crude has also reached beyond $ 75 per barrel.
In some cities like Sri Ganganagar, Anuppur, Rewa, the price of petrol has reached very close to Rs 110 a liter. At the same time, after Bangalore, now Bihar’s capital Patna and Kerala’s capital Thiruvananthapuram are on the verge of being included in the list of capitals of those states where petrol has crossed the 100 mark.
Petrol and diesel price in your city today
- Mumbai Petrol in today Rs 103.89 and diesel Rs 88.30 per liter
- Kolkata Today in petrol Rs 97.63 and diesel Rs 91.15 per liter
- Chennai Today in petrol Rs 98.88 and diesel Rs 92.89 per liter
- Shri Ganga Nagar Petrol in today Rs 108.94 and diesel Rs 101.48 per liter
- Patna Petrol Rs 99.80 and Diesel Rs 93.63 per liter
- Anuppur Petrol in today Rs 108.56 and diesel Rs 99.39 per liter
- Reva Today in petrol Rs 108.2 and diesel Rs 99.05 per liter
- Lucknow Petrol in today Rs 94.95 and diesel Rs 88.71 per liter
- Chandigarh Today in petrol Rs 94.02 and diesel Rs 87.94 per liter
- Ranchi Petrol Rs 93.55 and Diesel Rs 93.20 per liter
- Bhopal Petrol in Rs 105.99 and diesel Rs 97 per liter
- Jaipur Petrol Rs 104.44 and Diesel Rs 97.35 per liter
When the price of petrol and diesel increased
Petrol prices have come very close to hitting the century mark across the country. Extending the range of historically high prices, which had already crossed the Rs 100 per liter mark in some cities and towns of Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan Telangana, Andhra Pradesh. Oil prices rose on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday last week, and on Monday and Tuesday this week, before remaining stable on Wednesday. Petrol and diesel prices were hiked even four days before last week.
Since May 4, oil prices have increased 29 times and there has been no change in prices 26 times. This hike has increased the price of petrol in Delhi by Rs 7.37 per liter. Similarly, diesel prices have increased by Rs 7.57 per liter in the national capital.