New Delhi: The havoc of Corona continues in India. For the third consecutive day, more than 50 thousand corona cases are being registered. According to the latest data of the Ministry of Health, 51,667 new corona cases were reported in the last 24 hours and 1329 infected people have lost their lives. Earlier on Wednesday 54069, on Tuesday 50,848 new cases were reported. At the same time, 64,527 people have also been cured of corona in the last 24 hours i.e. 14,189 active cases have decreased yesterday.
The death rate from corona in the country is 1.30 percent while the recovery rate is more than 96 percent. Active cases are around 2 percent. India ranks third in the world in terms of corona active cases. India also ranks second in terms of the total number of infected. Whereas in the world after America, Brazil has the highest number of deaths in India.
Latest status of corona infection-
- total corona cases– three crore 1 lakh 34 thousand 445
- total discharge– Two crore 91 lakh 28 thousand 267
- Total Active Cases– 6 lakh 12 thousand 868
- total death– 3 lakh 93 thousand 310
Corona situation in the states
- With the arrival of 9844 new cases of Kovid in Maharashtra yesterday, the total number of infected people in the state has exceeded 60 lakhs, while 197 patients have died due to infection. The total number of infected in the state has gone up to 60,07,431. The total number of dead has reached 1,19,859.
- 62 new cases of corona infection were reported in Madhya Pradesh and with this the total number of people found infected with this virus in the state has gone up to 7,89,561. So far, the death toll due to this disease has reached 8,849 in the state.
- After the arrival of 448 new cases of infection in Jammu and Kashmir, the total number of infected people increased to 3,13,476, while with the death of 11 more patients, the death toll has increased to 4,284.
- Yesterday, 382 more corona patients were confirmed in Punjab, after which the total cases reached 5,93,941, while the death toll has gone up to 15,944 after the death of 20 more people. There are 5,274 patients undergoing treatment for infection in the state.
- Not a single death was recorded in Rajasthan in the last 24 hours. This has happened after a long time in the state. However, 147 new cases of infection were reported. A total of 8905 people have died due to infection so far.
- With the arrival of 6,162 new cases of Kovid in Tamil Nadu, the total number of infected people increased to 24.49 lakh while the death toll reached 31,901 due to the death of 155 more patients.
For the 43rd consecutive day in the country, there have been more recoveries than new cases of corona infection. Till June 24, 30 crore 79 lakh doses of corona vaccine have been given across the country. Last day 60 lakh 63 thousand vaccines were administered. At the same time, 40 crore corona tests have been done so far. About 17 lakh corona sample tests were done on the last day, whose positivity rate is more than 3 percent.
read this also-
JK Leaders Meet: Demand for talks with Pakistan, opposition to delimitation, know what leaders said after meeting with PM
JK Leaders Meet: What color will PM’s meeting with Kashmiri leaders bring? Read 10 big things about the meeting