New Delhi: So far 31 crore 50 lakh corona vaccine doses have been given in the country. According to the Union Health Ministry, 31,50,45,926 doses of corona vaccine have been given, which includes the first and second doses. 61,19,169 vaccine doses have been given in the last 24 hours.
According to the data released by the Union Health Ministry, 31,50,45,926 vaccine doses have been given, in which 25,98,34,772 people have been given the first dose of vaccine and 5,52,11,154 people in India. have been given.
- 1,01,83,459 healthcare workers have been given the first dose and 71,75,222 healthcare workers have been given the second dose.
- 1,74,05,275 frontline workers have been given the first dose and 93,02,922 the second dose.
- 6,70,95,979 people above 60 years of age have been given the first and 2,29,35,996 second doses.
- 8,59,69,905 people in the age group of 45 to 59 years have been given the first and 1,40,81,556 people have been given the second dose of corona vaccine.
- 7,91,80,154 people aged 18 to 44 years have received the first dose and 17,15,458 people have received the second dose of the vaccine.
Nationwide vaccination campaign started on 16 January
The nationwide vaccination campaign was started on 16 January and the vaccination of frontline workers started on 2 February. The next phase of corona vaccination started from March 1, in which people above 60 years of age as well as people above 45 years of age who have serious illness started vaccination.
At the same time, vaccination was started for every person above 45 years of age from April 1. Vaccination of people between 18 and 44 years started from May 1. Whereas from June 21, free vaccination was started for people above 18 years of age.
Corona Update: For the second time in 5 days, less than 50 thousand new cases came, 1183 died in 24 hours
Petrol Diesel 26 June: Huge increase in the price of oil today, petrol crossed Rs 100 in Patna