New Delhi: So far, more than 32 crore 17 lakh doses of corona vaccine have been given in the country. According to the data released by the Union Health Ministry, 32,17,60,077 vaccine doses have been given in India so far. Out of which 26,53,84,559 people have been given the first dose while 5,63,75,518 people have been given both the doses. At the same time, 64,25,893 vaccine doses have been given in the last 24 hours, which includes the first and second doses.
In 32,17,60,077 vaccine doses given so far
- The first dose has been given to 1,01,94,464 healthcare workers and the second dose to 71,99,161 healthcare workers.
- While 1,74,34,064 frontline workers have been given the first dose and 93,75,103 the second dose.
- 8,67,88,297 people in the age group of 45 to 59 years have been given the first and 1,45,99,454 people have been given the second dose of corona vaccine.
- In the age group of 18 to 44 years, 8,30,23,693 people have received the first dose and 18,48,754 people have received the second dose of the vaccine.
- 6,74,03,566 people above 60 years of age have been given the first and 2,32,77,093 second doses.
So far more than 31,51,43,490 vaccine doses have been given to the States and Union Territories by the Government of India through free channel and through Direct State Procurement category. Out of which a total of 30,35,97,466 doses have been given till 8 am on 27th June which includes medical wastage. At the same time, 1,15,46,024 doses of corona vaccine are available with the states which are to be given. At the same time, according to the Union Health Ministry, more than 20,48,960 vaccine doses are in the pipeline and states and union territories will be available within the next 3 days.
50,040 new corona cases were reported in the last 24 hours
In the last 24 hours, 50,040 new cases were reported, 1,258 patients have died and 57,944 people have fully recovered from the infection. With this, the number of corona infected patients in the country has increased to 3,02,33,183, out of which 2,92,51,029 people have been completely cured of the infection, 3,95,751 patients have died.
Currently, the number of active cases in the country i.e. those who are undergoing treatment is 5,86,403. The recovery rate from infection i.e. the recovery rate is 96.75 percent. The weekly positivity rate is 2.91% while the daily positivity rate is 2.82%. At the same time, 40 crore 42 lakh samples have been investigated so far.
read this also
Covid Testing: New record of Kovid testing in the country, crossed 40 crore mark – ICMR