New Delhi: After about two and a half months, gyms are ready to open once again. On the one hand, while this is news of relief for the people associated with this business, there is also a good news for fitness lovers. Gym owners this time have decided to give exemption in membership fees to those who have got the vaccine. Not only this, more discount than the first dose will be given to those who get the second dose. Keeping in mind that not much crowd gathers at a time, arrangements for coming will also be kept in the gym after booking slots. The special thing is that even in the slot appointment, priority will be given to the people who have been vaccinated.
Vaccineers will get discount on gym membership
Employment of one lakh people affected
50 percent salary cut in lockdown
Delhi Gym Association has advised all gym owners to follow certain steps to ensure adherence to covid appropriate behavior so that gyms are safe from corona.
– Entry to the gym will be given on slot based system only. Thermal scanning of all visitors will be done
– It will be mandatory to install Arogya Setu App
– Members bring their own shoes, towel and water bottle
-Gyms will use standalone ACs such as split/tower instead of centralized air conditioning
– Make sure to vaccinate all gym staff
– Members who have been vaccinated for the first or both doses will be given an additional discount on the membership fee.
– It will be mandatory to maintain social distancing and apply mask during exercise