1. Two blasts took place last night in the technical area of Jammu Air Force Station, which is considered very sensitive and very safe in Jammu city. According to the police, both the blasts were of low intensity, in which two soldiers posted in the Air Force were injured. The police have expressed the possibility of dropping the explosive material used in the blasts from the drone. https://bit.ly/3h8UdWC
2. In the upcoming Uttar Pradesh assembly elections, Asaduddin Owaisi’s party will form an alliance with Om Prakash Rajbhar’s Suheldev Bharatiya Samaj Party. Owaisi announced that All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen will field 100 candidates in the elections. He made it clear that there has been no talk of his party with any other party regarding elections or alliance. https://bit.ly/3A3VWoD
3. Congress leader Rahul Gandhi targeted the government for the speed of corona vaccination amid Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s ‘Mann Ki Baat’ program. Taking a jibe at the PM, he tweeted, “Just deliver the vaccine to every countryman, even if you listen to Mann Ki Baat!” In his tweet, he has also shared a video related to vaccination. https://bit.ly/3xVhkus
4. Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the country for the 78th time today through his monthly radio program ‘Mann Ki Baat’. In the program, PM remembered Milkha Singh. At the same time, he mentioned the struggle of the players going to take part in the Olympics and said that how the players did not let the lack of facilities affect their preparations. The PM also emphasized on vaccination. https://bit.ly/3hb5TYP
5. Congress, which is battling infighting in Punjab, has suffered a major setback. Batala’s senior Congress leader and former tourism minister Ashwani Sekhri will join the Shiromani Akali Dal. Tomorrow Sukhbir Singh Badal will formally announce it in Chandigarh. Ashwani Sekhri was the Hindu face of Congress in Majha area of Punjab. He had been the tourism minister in the Amarinder Singh government of 2002. https://bit.ly/3x04MBL
For other big news abplive.com But welcome.