1. Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman today announced 8 economic measures to deal with the Kovid crisis. In this economic relief package, a loan guarantee scheme of Rs 1.1 lakh crore was announced for the corona affected sectors. Under this, a loan guarantee of Rs 50 thousand crore will be given to the health sector, while Rs 60 thousand crore will be given to other sectors. https://bit.ly/3gZ2M7h
2. The tussle continues between West Bengal CM Mamta Banerjee and the state’s governor Jagdeep Dhankhar. CM Mamta said that I have written three letters to remove the Governor of West Bengal. He is a corrupt person. Mamta said that her name was in the chargesheet of the Hawala Jain case of 1996. However, the governor has denied these allegations against himself. https://bit.ly/3jmNw60
3. Now a new controversy has been added to the tussle between the government and Twitter. Twitter has tampered with the map of India. It has not shown Jammu and Kashmir as part of India on its website. After showing the news of ABP News, the center is taking action after taking cognizance of it and all the facts are being gathered. A notice will be given by the government for this on Twitter. https://bit.ly/3qxTous
4. The Congress has demanded from the Center that financial assistance of Rs 10 lakh should be given to the families of those who lost their lives from Corona. Regarding this, Rahul Gandhi tweeted, “A small part of petrol-diesel tax collection can be given to the families of Kovid victims – this is their need, right. Modi government is not behind this opportunity of public assistance in disaster.” should go away.” https://bit.ly/3jh8ray
5. India successfully test-fired a new Agni-series missile Agni-Prime on Dr. Abdul Kalam Island off the coast of Odisha at 10:55 am today. The new nuclear-capable missile is made entirely of composite material. This new missile of Agni series Agni Prime can hit the target accurately up to 1000-2000 km. https://bit.ly/3wY6X94
T20 WC Venue Changed: T20 World Cup shifted from India to UAE, BCCI Secretary Jay Shah informed https://bit.ly/3xYkBZW
‘Divyangs have the right to reservation in promotion’ – Supreme Court upholds Kerala High Court’s decision https://bit.ly/3jlw4i9
For other big news abplive.com But welcome.