Petrol-Diesel Price 30 June: After the increase in the prices of petrol and diesel on Tuesday, there has been no change on Wednesday. Accordingly, the price of petrol in the national capital is Rs 98.81 per liter and that of diesel is Rs 89.18 per liter. Similarly, the price of petrol and diesel in other major metros also remained stable on Wednesday. Petrol is most expensive in Rajasthan’s Sri Ganganagar, where it is selling at Rs 110.09 per litre. Even the diesel price in the city is Rs 102.42 per liter.
Petrol price in Mumbai, Chennai and Kolkata is Rs 104.90, Rs 99.80 and Rs 98.64 per litre. At the same time, diesel is being sold at Rs 96.72, Rs 93.72, Rs 93.46 and Rs 92.03 per liter in Mumbai, Chennai and Kolkata. Benchmark Brent crude is currently hovering around $76 on the Intercontinental Exchange.
Petrol and diesel price in your city today
- Lucknow Petrol in today Rs 95.97 and diesel Rs 89.59 per liter
- Chandigarh Today in petrol Rs 95.03 and diesel Rs 88.81 per liter
- Ranchi Petrol Rs 94.35 and Diesel Rs 94.12 per liter
- Bhopal Petrol at Rs 107.07 and Diesel at Rs 97.93 per liter
- Patna Petrol Rs 100.81 and Diesel Rs 94.52 per liter
- Bangalore Petrol in Rs 102.11 and diesel Rs 94.54 per liter
- Noida Petrol Rs. 96.08 and Diesel Rs. 89.67 per liter
- Jaipur Petrol Rs 105.54 and Diesel Rs 98.29 per liter
Petrol reached beyond 100 in these cities
Petrol has crossed Rs 100 per liter mark in 9 states and union territories (Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Jammu and Kashmir, Odisha and Ladakh) in the country. Petrol is already above Rs 100 per liter in metro cities like Mumbai, Hyderabad and Bengaluru. Chennai is on the way to cross this figure soon.
Let us tell you, the price of petrol and diesel changes every day at six in the morning. The new rates are applicable from 6 am in the morning. After adding excise duty, dealer commission and other things to oil prices, its rate almost doubles.
read this also-
Covid Vaccine: The country got 4 vaccines in the war with Corona, after Sputnik, now Moderna’s vaccine also got approval
IFSC code of this bank will change from July 1, checkbook will become useless, know what will be the effect on your account