New Delhi: Less than 50 thousand new corona cases have been registered in the country for the fourth consecutive day. Even though the cases of corona infection are coming less but still the crisis is not completely over. According to the latest data of the Ministry of Health, 48,786 new corona cases came in the last 24 hours and 1005 infected people have lost their lives. Earlier on Monday 46148, on Tuesday 37566 and on Wednesday 45951 corona cases were reported. At the same time, 61,588 people have also been cured of corona in the last 24 hours i.e. 13,807 active cases were reduced yesterday.
Latest status of corona infection-
- total corona cases– Three crore 4 lakh 11 thousand 634
- total discharge– Two crore 94 lakh 88 thousand 918
- Total Active Cases– 5 lakh 23 thousand 257
- total death– 3 lakh 99 thousand 459
For the 49th consecutive day in the country, there have been more recoveries than new cases of corona infection. Till June 30, 33 crore 57 lakh doses of corona vaccine have been given across the country. 27.60 lakh vaccines were administered on the last day. At the same time, 41 crore corona tests have been done so far. About 19 lakh corona sample tests were done on the last day, whose positivity rate is more than 3 percent.
Corona situation in some states
- Maharashtra In India 9,771 new cases of corona infection were reported and 141 people have died. The total number of infected in the state reached 60,61,404 and the death toll in the state increased to 1.21 lakh.
- Gujarat With the arrival of 90 cases of infection in the state, the total number of infected people is 8,23,523 while with the death of three people, a total of 10,059 people have died due to this epidemic in the state so far.
- Haryana With the arrival of 87 new cases on Wednesday, the number of infected people increased to 7,68,639. At the same time, the death toll has risen to 9431 due to the death of 14 more people due to infection.
- middle Region 33 new cases of infection were reported in the state and the total number of people infected so far reached 7,89,804. After the death of 15 more persons, the death toll from the disease has gone up to 8,969.
- Rajasthan In the last 24 hours, 100 new cases of corona infection have been reported and three more people have died due to infection. According to the data, so far 8,921 people have died due to infection in the state.
- Delhi In this, 94 new cases of Kovid were reported and six people died due to this disease. The total number of infected in the city increased to 14,34,188. At the same time, 24,977 people have died due to infection so far.
The death rate from corona in the country is 1.31 percent while the recovery rate is around 97 percent. Active cases are less than 2 percent. India ranks third in the world in terms of corona active cases. India also ranks second in terms of total number of infected. Whereas after America, Brazil has the highest death in the world.
read this also-
Shock to Serum Institute, government panel did not allow trial of Covavax on children – sources
Now private hospitals will not get corona vaccine directly, order will have to be done through CoWin