Happy National Doctors Day 2021 Wishes: Doctors are an important part of our society. He has dedicated his life to serve humanity. National Doctors Day is being celebrated today in honor of his contribution. This special day is celebrated in India every year on 1st July. The date marks the birth anniversary and death anniversary of Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy, the eminent physician and former Chief Minister of Bengal. The day is celebrated to appreciate the important contribution of doctors and healthcare workers and to thank them in their tireless service to humanity.
Due to the corona epidemic, many doctors are engaged in serving the people without taking a break. They are compromising on their health and safety to make sure their patients get the best treatment possible. In these unprecedented times, it becomes more important than ever to encourage our doctors and healthcare workers and express our gratitude for their service to mankind. You too can make this day special by sharing messages, greetings, words of appreciation and wishes.
National Doctors Day – Wishes, Messages and Greetings
1. When there are tears, you are the shoulder. When it hurts, you are the medicine. When an accident happens, you are hopeful. Happy National Doctors Day!
2. On the occasion of Doctor’s Day, I express my gratitude to you for standing by me, treating the problems. Happy Doctors Day!
3. You are not only a doctor but more than that you are also a friend and guide, so there is special good luck on your way. Happy Doctors Day!
4. ‘Medicines cure diseases, but only doctors can treat patients.’ Carl Jung
5. Happy Doctors Day. I wish your day to be as healthy and attractive as you do for your patients.
6. Doctors are like God to the patients because the patients have their hopes tied to them. Wishing you a very Happy Doctor’s Day on this special day.
How to protect yourself from heat wave? You can beat the heat with these easy measures
Will the cheap louse drug be able to cure Kovid-19 patients at home? scientists trying to find out