For the past few days, people in many parts of the country are facing difficulties due to the scorching sun. Due to this, the Meteorological Department has predicted that due to the hot westerly and southwesterly winds coming from Pakistan, North-West including Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, North Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and North-West Madhya Pradesh for the next two days. Heatwave conditions are likely to persist over West India.
While there is a possibility of heavy rain in Bihar, West Bengal, Sikkim and other northeastern states during the next 5 days. At the same time, according to Skymet, the 10 hottest places of India have been chosen on Thursday.
India of 10 from all hot sights–
- Ganganagar in Rajasthan has been considered as one of the hottest places, as the temperature here was 45.8 on Thursday.
- It is getting scorching heat in Churu, Rajasthan. The temperature here is 45.4.
- The temperature in Pilani, Rajasthan remains 44.7.
- The temperature in Bikaner, Rajasthan is 44.4.
- In Haryana’s Narnaul, the temperature is 44.0 due to strong sunlight.
- The temperature in Hisar of Haryana is also 43.5.
- People are troubled by the scorching sun in the capital New Delhi. The temperature here is 43.5.
- The temperature in Gwalior of Madhya Pradesh is also 43.4.
- The temperature in Rohtak, Haryana is 43.4.
- Due to the heat in Aligarh, UP, the temperature is 43.2.
The India Meteorological Department said that on Wednesday, the scorching heat recorded the mercury in the national capital at 43.5 degrees Celsius, which is believed to be the highest temperature so far this year. At the same time, heatwave is declared in the plains when the maximum temperature is more than 40 degrees Celsius and at least 4.5 degrees above normal.