New Delhi: So far more than 34 crore vaccine doses have been given in India. According to the Union Health Ministry, 34,00,76,232 vaccine doses have been given till Friday morning, in which 27,94,54,091 people have been given the first dose while 6,06,22,141 both doses have been given.
In the last 24 hours i.e. on July 1, 42,64,123 vaccine doses were given in which 32,80,998 were given the first dose while 9,83,125 were given the second dose. In this, the first dose has been given to 24,51,539 people in the age group of 18 to 44 years. According to the Union Health Ministry, the figure of 34,00,76,232 doses given so far is like this.
- 1,02,16,567 healthcare workers have been given the first dose and 72,70,476 healthcare workers have been given the second dose.
- 1,75,30,718 frontline workers have been given the first dose and 95,51,936 second dose.
- 9,41,03,985 people aged 18 to 44 years have received the first dose and 22,73,477 people have received the second dose of the vaccine.
- 8,92,46,934 people in the age group of 45 to 59 years have been given the first and 1,68,55,676 people have been given the second dose of corona vaccine.
- Apart from this, 6,83,55,887 people above 60 years of age have been given the first and 2,46,70,576 second doses.
Eight states give first dose to more than 50 lakh people in the age group of 18-44 years
There are eight states that have given the first dose of corona vaccine to more than 50 lakh people in the age group of 18-44 years. These states are Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Bihar, Gujarat, Karnataka and Maharashtra.
In the last 24 hours, 46,617 new cases have been reported, 853 people have died. So far, 3,04,58,251 people have been infected in the country, out of which 2,95,48,302 people have been cured of the infection while 4,00,312 people have died. There are now 5,09,637 active cases in the country. continues. So far 34,00,76,232 vaccine doses have been given.
Coronavirus Updates: Death toll from corona in the country crosses 4 lakh, 853 people died in last 24 hours
Shashi Tharoor learned the word ‘Pogonotrophy’ used to grow a beard, commented on PM Modi