New Delhi: Delhi, which was scorching by the scorching heat, was eagerly waiting for the rain. At present, light rain in the capital Delhi has reduced the heat to some extent. The maximum mercury reached two to three degrees Celsius below the previous day’s rain. The maximum temperature in Delhi had reached 45 degree Celsius, which broke all the heat records. At present, the minimum temperature remains at 30 degrees Celsius, which is three degrees above normal.
The Meteorological Department has forecast that there will not be much relief from the heat for three days, but some relief can be seen due to light rain. Along with Delhi NCR, relief from rain is also expected in the entire western Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Uttarakhand, Himachal. Meteorologists have predicted the arrival of monsoon on July 5-6.
According to the information released by the Indian Meteorological Bhavan, know how the weather will be in the coming week-
- July 3- The minimum temperature predicted by the Meteorological Department will be 25 degree Celsius, while the maximum will be up to 39 degree Celsius. Compared to the previous day, a drop in mercury of about 2 degrees can be recorded. There is a chance of light rain with thunder.
- 4th of July- The minimum temperature may increase by one degree Celsius as compared to the previous day. Also, the maximum temperature is also expected to reach 40 degree Celsius. It will be partly cloudy, with a chance of rain.
- 5 July- Any change in minimum and maximum temperatures is expected to remain the same as the previous day. At the same time, the weather can become pleasant due to light rain with thunder.
- July 6- The minimum temperature will remain around 28 degree Celsius, while the maximum temperature can also increase. The maximum is expected to reach 41 degree Celsius. There is a chance of light rain.
- July 7- The minimum temperature may rise up to 29 degree Celsius, while the maximum will remain around 40 degree Celsius. There is a chance of light rain and thunder.
- 8 July- There is no sign of change in the minimum temperature but a drop in the maximum temperature can be recorded. Due to the maximum temperature being up to 38 degree Celsius, there can be some relief from the heat. The forecast of rain with thunder has also remained on this day.
read this also-
Weather Update: Relief from light rain to Delhi, heat and heat wave continues in western parts of Rajasthan
Tirath Singh Rawat had come into the limelight as soon as he became the Chief Minister, know- those statements which created a lot of ruckus