New Delhi: The corona crisis in India is not over yet. Every day about 50 thousand new cases are coming. However, since June 27, less than 50 thousand new corona cases are being registered continuously. According to the latest data of the Ministry of Health, in the last 24 hours 44,111 new corona cases came and 738 infected people have lost their lives. At the same time, 57,477 people have also been cured of corona in the last 24 hours i.e. 14,104 active cases have decreased yesterday.
Latest status of corona infection-
- total corona cases– Three crore 5 lakh 2 thousand 362
- total discharge– Two crore 96 lakh 5 thousand 779
- Total Active Cases– 4 lakh 95 thousand 533
- total death– 4 lakh 1 thousand 50
There have been more recoveries than new cases of corona infection for the 51st consecutive day in the country. Till July 2, 34 crore 50 lakh corona vaccine doses have been given across the country. Last day 50 lakh vaccines were administered. At the same time, 41.64 crore corona tests have been done so far. About 19 lakh corona sample tests were done on the last day, whose positivity rate is more than 3 percent.
Corona situation in some states
- Uttar Pradesh On Friday, only one case of death from corona was reported and 133 new patients of infection were found in the state. So far 22,616 patients have died. The total number of infected has increased to 17,06,384.
- Madhya Pradesh 43 new cases of infection were reported in the state and with this the total number of people found infected with this virus in the state so far reached 7,89,887. The total death toll has risen to 8,989.
- Rajasthan 76 new cases were reported in the state on Friday, while seven more people died due to this deadly infection in the state during this period. So far 8,930 people have died due to infection.
- Kerala After 12,095 more people were found infected with the corona virus in the state, the total number of infected people increased to 29,49,128. Apart from this, after the death of 146 patients, the death toll has reached 13,505.
- Mumbai There were 676 new cases of infection in India, while 27 people have died due to infection. At the same time, 546 patients have been discharged from the hospital. So far, a total of 7,23,555 people have been confirmed infected in the city and 15,499 people have died due to corona virus infection.
- Chhattisgarh In the last 24 hours, corona virus infection has been confirmed in 305 more people. The number of people infected in the state has now increased to 9,95,195. 13,450 patients have died in the state.
The death rate from corona in the country is 1.31 percent while the recovery rate is more than 97 percent. Active cases are less than 2 percent. India ranks third in the world in terms of corona active cases. India also ranks second in terms of the total number of infected. Whereas in the world after America, Brazil has the highest number of deaths in India.
read this also-
Tirath Singh Rawat had come into the limelight as soon as he became the Chief Minister, know- those statements which created a lot of ruckus
The second wave of corona is not over, whether the third wave will come or not is in our hands- Dr VK Paul