In the midst of decreasing cases of corona in Delhi, the government has issued guidelines for Unlock-6, taking forward the process of unlocking. Cinema halls and multiplexes, who have been waiting to get rid of the lockdown for a long time, have not got relief this time too. The government has still kept cinema halls, theatres, multiplexes in the category of activities that remain closed. However, permission has been given to open sports clubs and stadiums in Unlock-6.
In the formal order issued by DDMA, it has been said that stadiums/sports complexes will be able to open in Delhi from Monday but without spectators. Earlier, stadiums and sports complexes were allowed to open in Delhi but only for the training of those who are going to participate in any national or international sports events and for organizing national or international sports events. Now the stadium or sports complex will be able to open normally but there should not be any spectators.
Know what will be closed
- School, College, Educational, Coaching, Training Institute
- All social, political, sports, entertainment, academic, cultural, festivals related events will be banned.
- swimming pool
- Cinemas, Theatres, Multiplexes
- Entertainment Park, Amusement Park, Water Park
- Auditorium, Assembly Hall
- business to business exhibition
Know what will be open
- Grade-I officers in government offices will work at 100% capacity and rest 50% will work in office and 50% will work from home.
- Private offices can be opened only from 9 am to 5 pm with 50% capacity.
- All stand alone shops, neighborhood shops, residential complex shops can be opened on all days without the odd-even rule. though unnecessary
- The opening hours of shops related to goods / services will be from 10 am to 8 pm.
- All markets, market complexes and malls will remain open from 10 am to 8 pm.
- Restaurants will be open from 8 am to 10 pm with 50% seating capacity
- Bars will remain open with 50% seating capacity. Time limit will be from 12 noon to 10 pm only
- Markets, Market Complexes, Malls will remain open from 10 am to 8 pm
- In a zone with 50% vendors, one weekly market will be allowed to open in a day. Setting up of weekly markets on the side of the road will not be allowed.
- Marriage halls, banquet halls and hotels are allowed to hold wedding ceremonies with a maximum of 50 people. However, at home and in court still
- As before, wedding ceremonies are allowed with a maximum of 20 people.
- Gyms and Yoga institutes to remain open with 50% capacity
- Not more than 20 people can attend the funeral.
- Delhi Metro will run with 50% capacity.
- In Delhi, DTC and cluster buses can be operated with maximum 50% seating capacity.
- Two passengers are allowed in auto and rickshaw, taxi, cab, rural service, maximum 2 passengers in Phat-Phat Sewa, 5 passengers in maxi cab and maximum 11 passengers in RTV.
- Religious places will remain open but devotees will not be allowed to come.
- Opening of public parks, gardens, golf clubs and outdoor yoga activities are allowed.
- Stadiums or sports complexes will be able to open normally but there should be no spectators.
read this also-
Karnataka Unlock: Weekend curfew lifted in Karnataka, permission to open religious places, know what will remain closed and what will be open
Rahul Gandhi’s Poll on Rafale Deal, asked- Why Modi government is not ready for JPC investigation?