Unlock-6: Rajdhani In the midst of decreasing cases of corona in Delhi, the government has taken forward the process of unlocking for Unlock-6. Guidelines have been issued. Cinema halls and multiplexes, who have been waiting to get rid of the lockdown for a long time, have not got any relief this time as well. The government has still kept cinema halls, theatres, multiplexes in the category of activities to remain closed.
Stadiums or sports complexes will open normally
Sports club and stadium have been allowed to open in Unlock-6. In a formal order issued by DDMA, it has been said that stadiums / sports complexes will be able to open in Delhi from today but without spectators. Earlier it was allowed to open stadiums and sports complexes in Delhi, but only for the training of those who are going to participate in any national or international sports events and for organizing national or international sports events. But now the stadium or sports complex will be able to open normally but there should not be spectators.
Know what will be closed-
- schools, colleges , Educational, Coaching, Training Institute
- All social, political, sports, entertainment, academic, cultural, festivals related events will be banned
- swimming pool
- Cinemas, Theatres, Multiplex
- Entertainment Park, Amusement Park, Water Park
- Auditorium, Assembly Hall
- Business to Business Exhibition
Know what will be open-
- Grade-I officers in government offices will work at 100% capacity and rest 50 staff % will work in office and 50% will work from home
- Private offices can be opened with 50% capacity from 9 am to 5 pm only.
- All stand alone shops, Neighborhood shops, residential complex shops can be opened on all days without the odd-even rule. However, the opening hours of shops dealing with non-essential
- goods/services will be from 10 am to 8 pm.
- All markets, market complexes and malls from 10 am to 8 pm Will be open till 10 PM.
- Restaurants will be open from 8 AM to 10 PM with 50% seating capacity
- Bars will be open with 50% seating capacity. Time limit will be from 12 noon to 10 pm
- Markets, market complexes, malls will remain open from 10 am to 8 pm
- In a zone with 50% vendors One weekly market will be allowed to open in a day. Roadside weekly markets will not be allowed.
- Marriage Hall Banquet Halls and Hotels are allowed to hold wedding ceremonies with a maximum of 50 people. However, wedding ceremonies are still allowed at home and in court, with a maximum of 20 people as before.
- Gyms and yoga institutions open with 50% capacity
- Not more than 20 people can attend the funeral.
- Delhi Metro will run with 50% capacity.
- DTC and cluster buses in Delhi Can be operated with maximum 50% seating capacity.
- 2 passengers in Auto and Rickshaw, Maximum 2 passengers in Taxi, Cab, Gramin Sewa, Phat-Phat Sewa, 5 passengers in Maxi Cab and Maximum in RTV 11 passengers are allowed to travel together.
- Religious places will remain open but devotees will not be allowed.
- Opening of public parks, gardens, golf clubs and outdoor yoga Activity allowed
- Stadiums or sports complexes will open normally but there should be no spectators.