New Delhi: Before the cabinet expansion, the Modi government has taken a big decision. Union Minister Thawar Chandra Gehlot has been made the Governor of Karnataka. It has become clear from this news that work is being done very fast in the government regarding the expansion of the cabinet. It is being said that more such decisions can be taken now.
major reshuffle before cabinet expansion, transfer of some governors, three new appointments
– P.S. Sreedharan Pillai, the Governor of Mizoram, has been transferred and appointed as the Governor of Goa.
– Haryana Governor Satyadev Narayan Arya has been transferred and appointed as the Governor of Tripura.
– Governor of Tripura Ramesh Bais has been transferred and appointed as the Governor of Jharkhand.
– Thaawarchand Gehlot has been appointed as the Governor of Karnataka.
– Himachal Pradesh Governor Bandaru Dattatreya has been transferred. Haryana has been appointed as the Governor.
– Dr. Hari Babu Kambhampati has been made the Governor of Mizoram.
– Mangubhai Chhaganbhai Patel has been given the responsibility of the Governor of Madhya Pradesh.
– Rajendra Vishwanath Arlekar has been appointed as the Governor of Himachal Pradesh.