Ganga Expressway to connected must have things< strong>–
- Ganga Expressway has been proposed starting from NH 334 in Meerut to Prayagraj.
- The districts to be benefited from this project are Meerut, Hapur, Bulandshahr, Amroha, Sambhal, Badaun , Shahjahanpur, Hardoi, Unnao, Rae Bareli, Pratapgarh and Prayagraj. At the same time, about 519 villages will be connected by this expressway.
- With the help of the expressway, the travel time between Delhi and Prayagraj is expected to be reduced from the current 10-11 hours to just 6-7 hours. At the same time, the top speed has been fixed at 120 kmph which is considered to be the highest speed in India.
- This expressway will be made of 06 lanes and all the structures will be constructed in the width of 08 lanes. The width of the right-of-way of the expressway has been proposed to be 120 meters.
- Service road of width 3.75 meters will be constructed on one side of the expressway, which will facilitate the residents of the villages around the project area. Transport can be available.
- An airstrip will also be built on the expressway, which will allow Indian Air Force aircraft to land in an emergency. The airstrip will be constructed in Sultanpur district.
- The cost of the project is expected to be more than Rs.36,000 crore and is expected to be completed in the next 26 months.