New Delhi: The face of the Modi cabinet changed a lot on Wednesday. If some old players have got leave in PM Modi’s new team. So some new people have also got the reward of good work. In the expansion of the cabinet, the PM has also promoted many ministers. Many ministers, including Anurag Thakur, Kiren Rijiju, RK Singh, who till now used to work as ministers of state, have been given the status of cabinet ministers.
Looking at the work of these ministers, PM Modi has not only promoted them, but has also given them a chance to try their talents in other departments. Before the announcement of his new team, PM Modi gave a mantra to all the new ministers to fulfill the duty with new energy and dedication.
Know whose promotion happened?
- Anurag Thakur Who was earlier Minister of State for Finance, now Minister of Information and Broadcasting
- Kiren Rijiju Has been promoted from Minister of State for Sports and entrusted with the responsibility of Minister of Law and Justice
- Purushottam RupalaWas the Minister of State for Agriculture, now he has been given a place in the cabinet by making him the Minister of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying.
- The one face that will be most visible in the coming days in PM Modi’s new team is Mansukh Mandaviya. During the Corona period, the PM has entrusted him with the important responsibility of the Health Department. Earlier he was working as Minister of State for Chemicals-Fertilizers. This department will also remain with them.
- Minister of State for Power R K Singh Has been made a cabinet minister, he will continue to look after the work of the Ministry of Power.
- Hardeep Lion Puri has also been rewarded for his good work. He has been made Minister of Petroleum and Urban Housing. Puri was made a cabinet minister by promotion.
- state home minister G Kishan Reddy He has also been promoted, he has been entrusted with the responsibility of tourism, culture and development of the Northeast region by inducting him in the cabinet.
read this also-
Former Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh died, was admitted in IGMC Shimla
New ministers will handle the business today, Prime Minister Modi called a meeting of cabinet and council of ministers