Petrol Diesel Price Today 10 July: Petrol and diesel prices are increasing tremendously these days. After a day of relief, oil companies again increased the price of petrol and diesel on Saturday. Petrol became costlier by 35 paise and diesel by 26 paise per liter in the capital Delhi today. With this, petrol is now being sold in Delhi at Rs 100.91 and diesel at Rs 89.88 per liter. There was no change in the price of oil a day earlier on Friday.
Starting from the price line of Rs 90.40 per liter on May 1, now the price of petrol in the national capital has gone up to Rs 100.91 per liter, which is Rs 10.51 per liter in the last 70 days. Similarly, the price of diesel in the capital also increased by Rs 9.15 per liter in the last two months.
Petrol and diesel price today in major cities
- Mumbai Petrol in today Rs 106.92 and diesel Rs 97.46 per liter
- Chennai Petrol in today Rs 101.67 and diesel Rs 94.39 per liter
- Kolkata Petrol in today Rs 101.01 and diesel Rs 92.97 per liter
- Bangalore Petrol in today Rs 104.29 and diesel Rs 95.26 per liter
- Chandigarh Today in petrol Rs 97.04 and diesel Rs 89.51 per liter
- Lucknow Petrol in today Rs 98.01 and diesel Rs 90.27 per liter
- Ranchi Petrol in today Rs 95.96 and diesel Rs 94.84 per liter
- Patna Petrol in today Rs 103.18 and diesel Rs 95.46 per liter
- Bhopal Petrol in today Rs 109.24 and diesel Rs 98.67 per liter
Petrol crossed 100 in these states
Petrol price has crossed Rs 100 per liter mark in Delhi, West Bengal, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Jammu and Kashmir, Odisha, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Bihar, Punjab, Ladakh and Sikkim. . At the same time, in some states like Rajasthan, Odisha, Madhya Pradesh, diesel has crossed Rs 100 per liter.
With the price hike in the last two months, oil rates have been revised on 37 of the 70 days between May, June and July, taking the retail rates across the country to new highs. Consumers can now only hope that the further hike in oil prices stays in check as OMCs have started cutting retail prices of petrol and diesel over the next few days to provide relief.
Let us tell you that the price of petrol and diesel changes every day at 6 am. That is, the new rates come into effect at 6 am. In such a situation, you can check the new rate through just one SMS. After RSP, you have to write the code of the petrol pump dealer and send it to 9224992249.
read this also-
Delhi Monsoon Update: Monsoon likely to arrive in Delhi today after a delay of 13 days
Weather Update: Monsoon rains started in some areas of UP, Uttarakhand, Rajasthan, know the weather condition