New Delhi: The crisis of corona epidemic in India is not over yet. More than 40 thousand new cases are being registered every day. At the same time, after 12 days, the death toll from Corona has come so much. According to the latest data of the Ministry of Health, 42,766 new corona cases were reported in the last 24 hours and 1206 infected people have lost their lives. Earlier on June 26, 1258 infected people had died. At the same time, 45,254 people have also been cured of corona in the last 24 hours, that is, 3694 active cases were reduced yesterday.
total cases of corona infection
This is the 32nd consecutive day when less than one lakh new corono virus cases were reported in India. Corona active cases have now come down to 5 lakhs. At present there are 4 lakh 55 thousand 33 active cases and till now a total of 4 lakh 7 thousand 145 deaths have occurred. So far, a total of 2 crore 99 lakh 33 thousand 538 people have been cured. A total of three crore 7 lakh 95 thousand 716 people have been infected since the beginning of the epidemic.
More than 37 crore vaccine doses were given
According to the Ministry of Health, till July 9, 37 crore 21 lakh corona vaccine doses have been given across the country. 30 lakh 55 thousand 802 vaccines were administered on the last day. At the same time, according to the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), about 43 crore corona tests have been done so far. About 18 lakh corona sample tests were done on the last day, whose positivity rate is less than 3 percent.
The death rate from corona in the country is 1.32 percent while the recovery rate is more than 97 percent. Active cases are less than 2 percent. India ranks fourth in the world in terms of corona active cases. India also ranks second in terms of the total number of infected. Whereas in the world after America, Brazil has the highest number of deaths in India.
Corona situation in some states
- Maharashtra On Friday, 8,992 new cases of corona were reported while 200 people died due to infection. So far, a total of 61,40,968 people have been confirmed infected and 1,25,034 people have died.
- Punjab With the arrival of 162 new cases of infection, the number of infected people increased to 5,97,347. After the death of eight more people, the death toll has increased to 16,168.
- answer Region Yesterday 13 people died of Kovid in India and 90 new cases of infection were reported. The number of people who lost their lives due to the disease has increased to 22,689. The total number of infected is 17,07,127.
- Gujarat In this 56 new cases of Kovid were reported and one patient died. The death toll in the state increased to 10,073. The total cases of Kovid increased to 8,24,147.
- Madhya Pradesh 29 new cases of infection were reported in the state and with this the total number of people infected with this virus in the state so far reached 7,90,125. One person died yesterday. The death toll has risen to 9,024.
read this also-
Now negative report of Corona will have to be shown before entering Mussoorie, strictness on increasing crowd
No traces of corona virus found in Ganga, river declared Covid-free after research