ChennaiDespite the low number of corona cases in Tamil Nadu, the state government is not in a mood to give complete exemption yet. The MK Stalin government has extended the lockdown in the state till July 19. However, some relief has also been given. Hotels, tea shops, bakeries, roadside shops, breakfast shops can open till 9 pm with 50 percent customer capacity. On the other hand, schools, colleges, theatres, bars, swimming pools, zoos will remain closed.
Interstate transport (except Puducherry) and social/political/cultural events are prohibited. Buses will continue to operate for Puducherry. Shops and other activities which were allowed to open till 8 pm, will now be allowed to remain open till 9 pm.
What will be open during the lockdown and what will remain closed
- Permission for written examination in respect of employment conducted by the Central and State Governments
- All stores can remain open till 9 pm
- Restaurants, tea shops, bakeries can operate till 9 pm with 50 per cent customers
- Can start bus service for Puducherry
- Bus service not allowed to any neighboring state other than Puducherry
- Schools, colleges, cinema halls, sports, cultural programs, political and religious events will continue to be banned.
- Only 50 people are allowed in weddings and 20 people in mourning ceremonies
Corona situation in Tamil Nadu
The number of new corona virus patients continues to decline in Tamil Nadu. In the last 24 hours, 3921 new patients of Kovid-19 were found, after which the total cases reached 25.10 lakh. At the same time, after the death of 69 more patients, the death toll has gone up to 33322. During the day, 3411 infected people were discharged from hospitals, after which the number of patients who were free from infection has reached 24,46,552. The number of patients undergoing treatment for infection in the state has come down to 33,224. In 29 districts, double the number of cases of infection have been reported, while no infected have died in 13 districts.
read this also-
UP Population Control Bill: No government job if there are more than 2 children in UP, draft population control bill ready
If the third wave of Corona comes, then the public will be responsible, 57 percent people believe this- survey