1. BJP has won a bumper victory in the Uttar Pradesh block chief election. The results of all 825 seats have been declared. 626 candidates of BJP+ waved the flag of victory, while Samajwadi Party+ has won 98, Congress 5 and other 96 candidates. CM Yogi Adityanath congratulated the winning candidates and said that we worked without discrimination. https://bit.ly/2TQeWa6
2. The draft of the Population Control Bill has been prepared in UP. Soon the commission will hand it over to the state government. According to this draft, a person with more than two children will not get the benefit of government schemes. That person will not be able to apply for a government job nor contest the election of any local body. The commission has sought public opinion by July 19. https://bit.ly/3htHaAb
3. 11 government officials of the Jammu and Kashmir administration have been sacked for having links with terrorists. Terrorist Syed Salauddin’s two sons have also been sacked due to terrorist connections. Of the 11 government employees who have been sacked, four are from Anantnag, three from Budgam and one each from Baramulla, Srinagar, Pulwama and Kupwara. https://bit.ly/2T7loco
4. The Special Cell of Delhi Police has arrested 4 drug smugglers, busting a big drugs syndicate. Police have recovered 354 kg heroin from the smugglers, which is worth more than Rs 2500 crore in the international market. One of the drug smugglers is an Afghan national, two from Punjab and one from Kashmir. https://bit.ly/3APSNJl
5. The World Health Organization may take a decision in the first week of August to include Bharat Biotech’s Corona Vaccine in the list of emergency use. WHO Chief Scientist Soumya Swaminathan said that the manufacturer of the vaccine, Bharat Biotech, is uploading all the data on our portal and WHO is reviewing this vaccine. https://bit.ly/36wPkS0
The series between India and Sri Lanka will not start from July 13, know the new dates for ODIs and T20 matches https://bit.ly/3xD6t8U
For other big news abplive.com But welcome.