Petrol Diesel Price Today 11 July: Today, the general public has got relief from the rising prices of petrol and diesel. Government oil companies have not increased the prices on Sunday. A day earlier, the retail prices of petrol and diesel in Delhi were increased by 35 paise and 26 paise per liter. After which the price of one liter of petrol in the capital reached Rs 100.91 and diesel at Rs 89.88.
Diesel prices are very close to touching the century mark across the country. In Mumbai city, where petrol prices crossed Rs 100 for the first time on May 29, the price of petrol reached a new high of Rs 106.93 per liter on Saturday. Diesel prices in the city also increased to Rs 97.44 per liter, which is the highest among metros.
Petrol and diesel price today in major cities
- Mumbai Petrol in today Rs 106.92 and diesel Rs 97.46 per liter
- Chennai Petrol in today Rs 101.67 and diesel Rs 94.39 per liter
- Kolkata Petrol in today Rs 101.01 and diesel Rs 92.97 per liter
- Bangalore Petrol in today Rs 104.29 and diesel Rs 95.26 per liter
- Chandigarh Today in petrol Rs 97.04 and diesel Rs 89.51 per liter
- Lucknow Petrol in today Rs 98.01 and diesel Rs 90.27 per liter
- Ranchi Petrol in today Rs 95.96 and diesel Rs 94.84 per liter
- Patna Petrol in today Rs 103.18 and diesel Rs 95.46 per liter
- Bhopal Petrol in today Rs 109.24 and diesel Rs 98.67 per liter
Petrol century in Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Nagaland too
In Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and Nagaland also, the price of petrol has crossed Rs 100 per liter in some places. In Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Jammu and Kashmir, Odisha, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Bihar, Punjab, Ladakh, Sikkim and Puducherry, petrol is already being sold at a price of more than Rs 100 per liter. Diesel, the most consumed fuel in the country, has crossed Rs 100 per liter in parts of Rajasthan, Odisha and Madhya Pradesh.
Taxes account for 55 percent of the retail price of petrol in Delhi. There is an excise duty of Rs 32.90 per liter in this, which is charged by the central government. 22.80 per liter of Value Added Tax, which is levied by the State Government. At the same time, the share of taxes in the price of diesel is 50 percent. In this, the share of excise duty is Rs 31.80 and that of VAT is Rs 13.04 per liter. Petrol prices have been increased 38 times since May 4. Petrol has become costlier by Rs 10.51 per liter during this period. At the same time, the price of diesel has been increased by Rs 9.15 per liter in 36 times during this period.
read this also-
Delhi Monsoon 11 July: Date on date…. Till now monsoon has not knocked in Delhi
Weather Update: Warning in rain in these states including UP-Delhi-Maharashtra, know how the weather will be