New Delhi: The crisis of the second wave of Corona still persists in the country. More than 40 thousand people are getting infected with corona every day. According to the latest data of the Ministry of Health, in the last 24 hours, 41,506 new corona cases were reported and 895 infected people have lost their lives. Earlier on Friday, 42,766 new cases had come. At the same time, 41,526 people have also been cured of corona in the last 24 hours i.e. 915 active cases were reduced yesterday.
total cases of corona infection
This is the 33rd consecutive day when less than one lakh new corono virus cases were reported in India. Corona active cases have now come down to 5 lakhs. At present there are 4 lakh 54 thousand 118 active cases and till now a total of 4 lakh 8 thousand 40 deaths have occurred. So far, a total of 2 crore 99 lakh 75 thousand people have been cured. A total of three crore 8 lakh 37 thousand 222 people have been infected since the beginning of the epidemic.
More than 37 crore vaccine doses were given
According to the Ministry of Health, till July 10, 37 crore 60 lakh corona vaccine doses have been given across the country. 37 lakh 23 thousand 367 vaccines were administered on the last day. At the same time, according to the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), 43 crore 8 lakh corona tests have been done so far. About 18.43 lakh corona sample tests were done on the last day, whose positivity rate is less than 3 percent.
The death rate from corona in the country is 1.32 percent while the recovery rate is more than 97 percent. Active cases are less than 1.5 percent. India ranks fourth in the world in terms of corona active cases. India also ranks second in terms of the total number of infected. Whereas in the world after America, Brazil has the highest number of deaths in India.
Corona situation in some states
- answer Region On Saturday, four people died of corona while 100 new cases of infection were reported. The death toll from the disease increased to 22,693. A total of 17,07,225 people have been confirmed to be infected.
- Maharashtra In India, 8,296 new cases of infection were reported, while another 179 patients have died. The total cases increased to 61,49,264, while a total of 1,25,528 infected people have died.
- Tamil Nadu After the arrival of 2,913 new cases, the total number of infected people increased to 25,16,011 while the death toll reached 33,371 due to the death of 49 more patients.
- Karnataka With the arrival of 2,162 new cases during the last 24 hours, the total number of infected people increased to 28,69,320, while the death toll reached 35,779 due to the death of 48 more patients.
- middle Region 27 new cases of infection were reported in India and the total number of people found infected reached 7,90,152. The death toll from this disease has risen to 9,025.
- Rajasthan In this 56 new cases of corona were reported and two more people died due to this deadly infection. So far the death toll in the state has increased to 8945.
read this also-
Weather Update: Warning in rain in these states including UP-Delhi-Maharashtra, know how the weather will be
Petrol Diesel 11 July: Relief to the public from expensive oil today, the century of petrol in UP-Chhattisgarh-Nagaland too