New Delhi: The process of unlocking Delhi is going on amidst decreasing cases of corona and decreasing infection rate. Delhi Disaster Management Authority (DDMA) has issued guidelines regarding Unlock-7. This time the relief has been given keeping in mind the educational and institutional training. However, businessmen, who have been demanding to open cinema halls, theaters and multiplexes for a long time, are still not relieved.
Unlock-7 in Delhi-
- Academic gathering has been allowed, such as an academic program of a school, college, lecture or any other educational program.
- Also, auditoriums and assembly halls of schools or educational institutions have been allowed to open with 50 per cent capacity for academic training and meetings.
- This order will be in force from 5 am on 12th July till 5 am on 26th July.
Know what will be closed-
- School, College, Educational, Coaching Institute
- All social, political, sports, entertainment, cultural, festivals related events will be banned
- swimming pool
- Theatres, theatres, multiplexes
- Entertainment Park, Amusement Park, Water Park
- Auditorium, Assembly Hall (50% seating capacity excluding educational training in schools and educational institutions)
- Business to Business Exhibition
Know what will be open-
- Grade-I officers will work at 100% capacity in government office and rest 50% will work in office and 50% will work from home.
- Private offices can be opened with 50% capacity from 9 am to 5 pm only.
- All Stand Alone Shops, Neighborhood Shops, Residential Complex shops can be opened on all days without Odd Even rule. However, the opening hours of shops dealing with non-essential goods/services will be from 10 am to 8 pm.
- All markets, market complexes and malls will remain open from 10 am to 8 pm.
- The restaurant will be open from 8 am to 10 pm with 50% seating capacity
- Bars will remain open with 50% seating capacity. Time limit will be from 12 noon to 10 pm
- Markets, Market Complexes, Malls to remain open from 10 am to 8 pm
- 50% vendors, one weekly market will be allowed to open in a day. Roadside weekly market will not be allowed.
- Marriage halls, banquet halls and hotels are allowed to hold wedding ceremonies with a maximum of 50 people. However, wedding ceremonies with a maximum of 20 people are still allowed at home and in court as before.
- Gyms and Yoga institutes to remain open with 50% capacity
- No more than 20 people can attend the funeral.
- Delhi Metro will run with 50% capacity.
- DTC and Cluster buses in Delhi can be operated with maximum 50% seating capacity.
- 2 passengers are allowed in Auto and Rickshaw, Taxi, Cab, Gramin Sewa, maximum 2 passengers in Phat-Phat Sewa, 5 passengers in Maxi Cab and maximum 11 passengers in RTV.
- Religious places will remain open but devotees will not be allowed to come.
- Opening of public parks, gardens, golf clubs and outdoor yoga activities are allowed
- Stadium or sports complex will open normally but there should not be spectators.