Uttar Pradesh has the largest share of the country’s population. According to the 2011 census, a total of 19.98 crore people live in UP. According to the population, the largest number of Muslims and Dalits in the country also live in UP. Let us know through the figures, the story behind the introduction of this new bill.
On an average, every woman in UP has 3.15 children, the country’s average is only 2.69.
According to the 2011 census, there are 33.96 crore women in the country who have married at some point or the other. These include all women who are currently married, widowed, separated from their husbands or divorced. These women have a total of 91.50 crore children in the country. That means on an average every woman has 2.69 children. 53.58 percent of women in the country have two or less than two children, while 46.42 percent of women have more than two children.
Whereas, on an average, every woman in UP has 3.15 children, which is higher than the national average. Also 44.2 percent of women in UP have 2 or less than 2 children, which is much less than the national average. 55.8 percent women have more than two children, while the country’s figure is 46.42 percent.
Understand figures on the basis of religion
According to the 2011 census, the total population of UP is 19.98 crores. There are 15.93 crore Hindus in this, which is 79.73 percent of the total population. There are 3.84 crore Muslims living in the state, which is 19.26 percent of the total population. Hindus and Muslims together constitute 99 percent of the total population of UP.
On an average, every woman in UP has 3.15 children. On an average, Hindu women in UP have 3.06 children, while Muslim women have an average of 3.6 percent. 44.2% of women in UP have 2 or less than 2 children. In UP, 44.85 percent of Hindu women have two or less than two children, while only 40.38 percent of Muslim women have two or less than two children. In the state, 55.8 percent of women have more than two children. 55.15 percent Hindu women have more than two children, while 59.62 percent Muslim women have more than two children.
read this also-
CM Yogi Adityanath announced population policy 2021-30, read its big things
Twitter starts bowing before the rules of the country, Vinay Prakash appointed as Resident Grievance Officer