The youth had gone to remove the setting on the roof
Bijawar police station in-charge Mukesh Singh Thakur told that a toilet was being constructed in Mahua Jhala village. For this a septic tank was made and a roof (lanter) was put over it. He told that this morning a person got down in the septic tank to remove the setting on this roof and suddenly the current spread due to the light installed in the tank and he got caught in it. Thakur told that to save this person, five other members of his family also got down one by one in the septic tank and they also got electrocuted, due to which six people died.
Detailed investigation into the incident continues
The deceased have been identified as Laxman Ahirwar (65), Shankar Ahirwar (35), his two brothers Ram Prasad (32) and Milan Ahirwar (28). ), Narendra Ahirwar (25) and his brother Vijay Ahirwar (20). After the incident, the rest of the family immediately took everyone to the health center, where the doctor declared them brought dead, he said. Thakur said that a detailed investigation is going on after registering a case in this regard.