New Delhi: The second wave of corona in the country has weakened a bit, but it is not over yet. Every day about 40 thousand new people are getting infected with corona. According to the data released by the Ministry of Health on Wednesday, 38,792 new corona cases came in the last 24 hours and 624 infected people have lost their lives. At the same time, in the last 24 hours, 41,000 people have also been cured of corona i.e. 2832 active cases have been reduced yesterday.
total cases of corona infection
Corona active cases are more than four lakhs. At present, 4 lakh 29 thousand 946 people are corona infected, who are undergoing treatment. A total of 4 lakh 11 thousand 408 people have died due to corona so far. The good thing is that till now a total of 3 crore 1 lakh 4 thousand people have been cured. A total of three crore 9 lakh 46 thousand people have been infected since the beginning of the epidemic.
More than 38 crore vaccine doses were given
According to the Ministry of Health, till July 13, 38 crore 76 lakh corona vaccine doses have been given across the country. On the last day 37 lakh 14 thousand vaccines were administered. At the same time, according to the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), 43 crore 59 lakh corona tests have been done so far. About 19.15 lakh corona sample tests were done on the last day, whose positivity rate is less than 3 percent.
The death rate from corona in the country is 1.33 percent while the recovery rate is more than 97 percent. Active cases are less than 1.5 percent. India ranks fourth in the world in terms of corona active cases. India also ranks second in terms of total number of infected. Whereas in the world after America, Brazil has the highest number of deaths in India.
Corona situation in some states
- Maharashtra After the arrival of 7243 new cases of corona on Tuesday, the total number of infected people increased to 61,72,645. After the death of 196 patients, the total number of dead has reached 1,26,220.
- Gujarat With the arrival of 31 new cases of infection in the state, the number of infected people in the state increased to 8,24,305, so far 10,074 people have lost their lives due to this deadly virus.
- Madhya Pradesh With the arrival of 23 new cases in the state, the total number of people found infected increased to 7,91,583. The death toll due to infection in the state has gone up to 10,508.
- Rajasthan In this 28 new cases have been reported. There are 10 new cases in Jaipur and five in Sikar. So far 8945 people have died due to infection in the state.
- Andhra Pradesh In India, 2,567 new cases of infection were reported. While 18 more patients have died. The total number of people found infected increased to 19,26,988. Of these, the total number of dead is 13,042.
read this also-
Pulwama Encounter: 3 terrorists killed in South Kashmir’s Pulwama, encounter continues between security forces and terrorists
Petrol Diesel 14 July: Relief in petrol and diesel today, the price did not increase for the second consecutive day, know the price of your city