PM Modi Varanasi Visit: Prime Minister Narendra Modi is once again on a visit to his parliamentary constituency Kashi tomorrow. PM is visiting Kashi for the first time after the second wave of Corona. Last time PM Modi came to Kashi on the day of Dev Deepawali. In Kashi tour, PM Modi will inaugurate or lay the foundation stone of projects worth about 1600 crores. It is being said that Modi can set the agenda for the UP elections in Kashi tour. Assembly elections are to be held in the state early next year. Strong preparations are being made by the administration for Modi’s visit to Kashi.
People here will get the gift of Rudraksh Convention Center during PM Modi’s visit to Kashi. Rudraksh Convention Center is built on the lines of Rudraksh dear to Mahadev. PM will also plant Rudraksh sapling here.
What will Kashi get if PM Modi leaves?
– 744 crore projects inaugurated
– Foundation stone of 839 crore projects
– Foundation stone laid for Center for Skill and Technical Support
– 143 projects launched under Jal Jeevan Mission
– International Cooperation and Convention Center inaugurated
– Inspection of Maternity Wing of BHU
– review of covid preparedness
– Will attend public meeting in BHU
Tomorrow, PM Modi will also give a gift of Ro-Ro boat to the people of Kashi Daur. Kashi’s tourism can get a new height with Ro-Ro boat. People of Kashi are expressing their enthusiasm by singing songs regarding the visit of PM.
UP: If the population control law is also implemented for the existing MLA, then half of the BJP MLAs will be disqualified.