New Delhi: So far more than 39 crore vaccine doses have been given under corona vaccination in the country. According to the data released by the Union Health Ministry, 39,10,53,156 vaccine doses have been given till 7 pm on Wednesday, out of which 31,33,30,473 people have been given the first dose while 7,77,22,683 people have been given both doses.
According to the Union Health Ministry out of 39,10,53,156 doses given so far:-
- 1,02,59,703 first dose to healthcare workers and second dose to 74,65,981 healthcare workers.
- 1,77,48,009 first dose to frontline workers and 1,01,03,951 Has been given the second dose.
- 11,78,70,724 people aged 18 to 44 have received the first and 41,92,141 people have received the second dose.
- 9,59,76,321 people in the age group of 45 to 59 years have been given the first and 2,62,27,504 people have been given the second dose of corona vaccine.
- Also 7 above 60 years old 14,75,716 people have been given the first and 2,97,33,106 second doses.