New Delhi: The havoc of corona infection in India is now less than in other countries. However, the crisis is not over yet. Every day about 40 thousand new people are getting infected. According to the data released by the Ministry of Health on Thursday, 41,806 new corona cases were reported in the last 24 hours and 581 infected people have lost their lives. At the same time, 39,130 people have also been cured of corona in the last 24 hours i.e. yesterday 2095 active cases increased.
total cases of corona infection
At present, corona active cases are more than four lakhs. 4 lakh 32 thousand people are still corona infected in the country, who are undergoing treatment. A total of 4 lakh 11 thousand 989 people have died from Corona so far. The good thing is that till now a total of 3 crore 1 lakh 44 thousand people have been cured. A total of three crore 9 lakh 87 thousand people have been infected since the beginning of the epidemic.
More than 39 crore vaccine doses were given
According to the Ministry of Health, till July 14, 39 crore 13 lakh corona vaccine doses have been given across the country. Last day 34 lakh 97 thousand vaccines were administered. At the same time, according to the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), 43 crore 80 lakh corona tests have been done so far. About 19.43 lakh corona sample tests were done on the last day, whose positivity rate is less than 3 percent.
The death rate from corona in the country is 1.33 percent while the recovery rate is more than 97 percent. Active cases are less than 1.5 percent. India ranks sixth in the world in terms of corona active cases. India also ranks second in terms of total number of infected. Whereas in the world after America, Brazil has the highest number of deaths in India.
Corona situation in some states
- Maharashtra On Wednesday, 8602 new cases of corona were reported and 170 people died due to infection. The total cases of infection in the state increased to 61,81,247 and the death toll rose to 1,26,390.
- middle Region In this 11 new cases were reported. With this, the total number of people found infected with this virus in the state so far reached 7,91,594.
- Goa In India, 227 more people were found infected with the virus, after which the total cases of infection increased to 1,69,215. So far 3101 patients have died.
- Jharkhand Another patient died in the state, in which 5120 people have lost their lives due to this epidemic in the state so far. The total number of people infected has increased to 3,46,411.
- Rajasthan 37 new cases of infection were reported in At the same time, two more patients died in the state on Wednesday in this deadly infection. So far 8,947 people have died.
read this also-
Petrol Diesel 15 July: After a break of two days, the price of petrol and diesel increased again today, know the new price of your city
Prashant Kishor: Is Prashant Kishor joining Congress, know what is going on on social media