Corona Vaccination: So far more than 39 crore corona vaccine doses have been given in India. There are 31 crore people in the country who have been given at least one vaccine so far. About eight crore people have received both doses of the vaccine. Uttar Pradesh is at the fore in terms of vaccination. So far, the highest number of 3 crore 88 lakh doses have been given in UP. After this Maharashtra is at number two. More than three crore doses have been taken in these two states.
Apart from this, there are five states where more than two crore vaccinations have been done and eight states have more than one crore doses. These figures are based on the report of the Ministry of Health at 7 am on Thursday.
Top 10 Vaccination States
- answer Region– 3 crore 88 lakh 37 thousand 852
- Maharashtra– 3 crore 79 lakh 24 thousand 359
- Gujarat– 2 crore 85 lakh 3 thousand 868
- Rajasthan– 2 crore 74 lakh 43 thousand 848
- Karnataka– 2 crore 64 lakh 85 thousand 333
- west Bengal– 2 crore 50 lakh 34 thousand 906
- middle Region– 2 crore 45 lakh 68 thousand 104
- Bihar– 1 crore 93 lakh 4 thousand 555
- Tamil Nadu– 1 crore 85 lakh 49 thousand 626
- Andhra Region– 1 crore 80 lakh 40 thousand 284
The pace of vaccination in the country has now slowed down. On June 21, a record more than 85 lakh vaccines were administered, but now this speed has come down to less than half. Last day 34 lakh 97 thousand vaccines were administered. Now on an average only 35-40 lakh vaccines are being administered every day. 200 crore doses are needed to vaccinate all the countrymen. So far, only about five percent of the population has received both the doses.
read this also-
Corona Update: More than 41 thousand new patients of Corona came, know the status of infection in the states
Prashant Kishor: Is Prashant Kishor joining Congress, know what is going on on social media