New Delhi: The situation of corona infection in the country has remained the same for the last 15 days. Every day about 40 thousand new cases are being reported and 500-1000 infected people are dying every day. According to the data released by the Ministry of Health on Friday morning, 38,949 new corona cases came in the last 24 hours and 542 infected people have lost their lives. Earlier on Thursday, 41,806 new cases had come. At the same time, 40,026 people have also been cured of corona in the last 24 hours, that is, 1619 active cases were reduced yesterday.
total cases of corona infection
At present, corona active cases are more than four lakhs. 4 lakh 30 thousand people are still corona infected, who are undergoing treatment. A total of 4 lakh 12 thousand 531 people have died from Corona so far. The good thing is that till now a total of 3 crore 1 lakh 83 thousand people have been cured. A total of three crore 10 lakh 26 thousand people have been infected since the beginning of the epidemic.
More than 39 crore vaccine doses were given
According to the Ministry of Health, till July 15, 39 crore 53 lakh corona vaccine doses have been given across the country. On the last day 38 lakh 78 thousand vaccines were administered. At the same time, according to the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), 44 crore corona tests have been done so far. About 19.55 lakh corona sample tests were done on the last day, whose positivity rate is less than 3 percent.
The death rate from corona in the country is 1.33 percent while the recovery rate is more than 97 percent. Active cases are less than 1.5 percent. India ranks sixth in the world in terms of corona active cases. India also ranks second in terms of total number of infected. Whereas in the world after America, Brazil has the highest number of deaths in India.
Corona situation in some states
- Uttar Pradesh In the last 24 hours, one infected person died and 77 new patients were confirmed with the infection. So far the death toll has increased to 22,705.
- middle Region 20 new cases of corona were reported in the state and with this the total number of people found infected with this virus in the state so far increased to 7,91,614. The death toll is 10,510.
- Jammu Kashmir In India 203 new cases were reported and one patient died due to the epidemic. With this, the total cases of infection increased to 3,19,355 and the death toll reached 4,361.
- Jharkhand With the arrival of 68 new cases in the state, the total number of infected people increased to 3,46,479. No one died of infection in 24 hours. The death toll remains at 5120.
- Gujarat With the arrival of 38 new cases, the total number of infected people increased to 8,24,384. At the same time, the death toll in the state has gone up to 10,074 and no patient died yesterday.
read this also-
Hearing in Supreme Court regarding Kanwar Yatra in UP today, Yogi government will keep its side
Covid Restrictions: Restrictions continue in some states across the country, know what is the situation in which state now