Priyanka Gandhi Lucknow Visit: All the parties have geared up for the next year’s assembly elections in Uttar Pradesh. In this connection, Priyanka Gandhi has reached Lucknow on a three-day visit to UP. Priyanka Gandhi will remain in UP till July 18. During this, she will take stock of the preparations of the Congress for the assembly elections.
Let us tell you that the Congress is leaving no stone unturned in preparing for the assembly elections to be held next year. Priyanka Gandhi has come to UP to give more strength to Congress’s preparations. Priyanka Gandhi is on a tour of Lucknow after one and a half years.
Priyanka will prepare the ground for the party
In this tour, Priyanka will prepare the ground for the party along with strengthening the organization for the 2022 assembly elections. Hoardings, banners, party flags have been put up at various places in Lucknow to welcome Priyanka. The party headquarters is also ready in a new look.
Priyanka Gandhi will go to Hazratganj to garland the statue of Gandhiji. After this, after reaching the party headquarters, they will hold meetings. Priyanka Gandhi will hold a meeting with the office bearers of various fronts including Seva Dal, NSUI, Mahila Congress Morcha, all the frontal organizations of the party.
Priyanka Gandhi program
- Will arrive at Hazratganj at 1.35 pm to garland Gandhi’s statue
- Will reach party headquarters at 2 pm
- Will hold meetings at party headquarters from 2 pm to 7 pm
- After the meetings, go to the Kaul House and rest the night
- Will reach party headquarters on July 17 at 10.20 am
- There will be separate meetings from 10.30 in the morning to 7.30 in the evening.
- Meeting with the Block Congress President of Amethi and Rae Bareli on 17th July itself
- Recruitment scam, stalled recruitment, competitive students, meeting with the office bearers of the unemployed forum
- Meeting with former MP, former MLA, former district and city president and former frontal and department head
- Apart from this, there will be a meeting with the head of the frontal, department, cell and district panchayat members and block heads.