Petrol-Diesel 17 July: Oil companies have not made any change in the price of diesel on Saturday, but petrol prices have increased once again. Petrol has been increased by 30 paise in the capital. Earlier on Thursday, the price of petrol and diesel was increased by 35 paise and 15 paise per liter respectively. Oil prices across the country did not rise on Friday. Petrol is being sold in Delhi today for Rs 101.84 and diesel for Rs 89.87 per liter.
Starting from the price line of Rs 90.40 per liter on May 1, now the price of petrol in the national capital has gone up to Rs 101.84 per liter, which is Rs 11.44 per liter in the last 78 days. Similarly, the price of diesel in Rajdhani also increased by Rs 9.14 per liter to Rs 89.87 per liter in Rajdhani in the last two months.
Petrol and diesel price today in major cities
- Mumbai Petrol in today Rs 107.83 and diesel Rs 97.45 per liter
- Kolkata Petrol in today Rs 102.08 and diesel Rs 93.02 per liter
- Chennai Petrol in today Rs 102.49 and diesel Rs 94.39 per liter
- Bangalore Petrol in today Rs 105.25 and diesel Rs 95.26 per liter
- Lucknow Petrol in today Rs 98.69 and diesel Rs 90.26 per liter
- Patna Petrol in today Rs 104.57 and diesel Rs 95.81 per liter
- Jaipur Today in petrol Rs 108.71 and diesel Rs 99.02 per liter
- Gurugram Today in petrol Rs 99.46 and diesel Rs 90.47 per liter
- Hyderabad Petrol in today Rs 105.52 and diesel Rs 97.96 per liter
- Ranchi Today in petrol Rs 96.45 and diesel Rs 94.84 per liter
- Pune Petrol in today Rs 107.10 and diesel Rs 95.54 per liter
The price of petrol has increased 41 times since May 4, while the price of diesel has increased 37 times and decreased once. Petrol prices went above Rs 100 per liter in 15 states including Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Odisha, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Bihar and Punjab due to continuous increase in oil prices. In some districts of Uttar Pradesh and Haryana, petrol has become costlier by more than Rs 100 per liter. Diesel has crossed Rs 100 per liter level at some places in Rajasthan, Odisha and Madhya Pradesh
Customers can now only hope that the further hike in oil prices stays on hold as OMCs have started cutting retail prices of petrol and diesel over the next few days to provide relief. Global crude oil prices have fallen to $73 a barrel from a high of $77 a barrel just 10 days ago.
read this also-
Punjab Congress discord: CM Amarinder Singh writes to Sonia Gandhi, ‘Captain’ is upset over this
Government’s warning regarding the third wave of Corona, said – next 125 days are very important