New Delhi: The central government has so far given 41 crore 69 lakh corona vaccine doses to the states and union territories, out of which more than 38 crore 94 lakh doses have been given. According to the Union Health Ministry, more than 2 crore 74 lakh vaccine doses are left with the states. At the same time, more than 18 lakh vaccine doses will be given in the next three days.
31.86 crore people were given the first dose of the vaccine
So far 39,96,95,879 vaccine doses have been given in India, out of which 31,86,65,226 people have been given the first dose while 8,10,30,653 people have been given both doses.
- Out of the total vaccine dose given so far, 1,02,66,074 healthcare workers have received the first dose. While 75,14,892 healthcare workers have been given both doses.
- 1,77,79,913 frontline workers have received the first dose and 1,02,62,953 healthcare workers have received both doses.
- 12,18,20,703 people in the age group of 18 to 44 have received the first dose. At the same time, 46,11,997 people have received both doses.
- 9,69,30,030 people in the age group of 45 to 59 have received both the first and 2,79,89,513 doses.
- 718,68,506 people over 60 years of age have received the first dose and 3,06,51,298 people have received both.
Three vaccines available in the country