1. NCP leader Nawab Malik has said that BJP and NCP are two ends of the river. As long as there is water in the river, these two cannot come together. His statement came when there was a meeting of about an hour between NCP chief Sharad Pawar and Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Delhi. There is no official information about the issues on which the talks took place, but the Shiv Sena says that Pawar may become a contender for the post of President. https://bit.ly/3wNntYs
2. Amidst the ongoing tussle in the Punjab Congress, Harish Rawat met the angry CM Captain Amarinder Singh in Chandigarh. After the meeting, Rawat said that the statement given by CM Amarinder earlier that the Congress President will accept the decision, today he has reiterated his statement. Now Navjot Singh Sidhu is believed to be the President of Punjab Congress. https://bit.ly/3kupTZU
3. Karnataka Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa has called a meeting of legislature party and ministers on 26 July amid speculations of resignation from the post of CM. According to sources, the leadership has asked him to step down due to ill health and old age. At the same time, Yediyurappa himself denied the offer to resign. https://bit.ly/2UTius6
4. The Ashok Gehlot government of Rajasthan announced a big relief to lakhs of farmers of the state on electricity bills. Under the new scheme, every farmer family of the state will be given a subsidy of Rs 1000 every month on the electricity bill. This subsidy will go directly to the bank account of the farmers. 15 lakh farmers will get benefit from this scheme. https://bit.ly/2TfGuoQ
5. Congress leader and MP Rahul Gandhi has asked the party workers to become each other’s strength and not be afraid. Sharing the photo of the virtual meeting of the workers, the Congress leader tweeted, “Will stand as each other’s strength – not afraid, not afraid!”
India vs Sri Lanka: India’s playing XI may be like this in the first ODI, Sanju Samson’s debut is almost certain https://bit.ly/3hJZ3Li
Revealed in ICMR study – Deaths of those who took both doses of vaccine decreased in the second wave of corona https://bit.ly/3reIsm6
For other big news abplive.com But welcome.