New Delhi: The second wave of Corona is not averted yet. The danger of a third wave coming is increasing. After two days, once again more than 40 thousand new cases have been registered in the country. According to the data released by the Ministry of Health on Sunday morning, 41,157 new corona cases came in the last 24 hours and 518 infected people have lost their lives. Earlier, 38,079 new cases were reported on Saturday and 38,949 on Friday. At the same time, 42,004 people have also been cured of corona in the last 24 hours, that is, 1365 active cases were reduced yesterday.
total cases of corona infection
The number of corona active cases in the country is currently more than four lakhs. A total of 4 lakh 22 thousand people are still infected with the corona virus, who are undergoing treatment. Since the beginning of the epidemic, three crore 11 lakh 6 thousand people have been infected. Out of these, 4 lakh 13 thousand 609 people have died. The good thing is that 3 crore 2 lakh 69 thousand people have also been cured.
More than 40 crore vaccine doses were given
According to the Ministry of Health, till July 17, 40 crore 49 lakh 31 thousand doses of corona vaccine have been given across the country. 51 lakh 1 thousand vaccines were administered on the last day. At the same time, according to the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), 44 crore 39 lakh corona tests have been done so far. 19.36 lakh corona sample tests were done on the last day, whose positivity rate is less than 3 percent.
The death rate from corona in the country is 1.33 percent while the recovery rate is more than 97 percent. Active cases are 1.36%. India ranks sixth in the world in terms of corona active cases. India is at number two in terms of total number of infected. Whereas after America, Brazil has the highest number of deaths in India.
Corona situation in some states
- Maharashtra On Saturday, after the arrival of 8172 new cases of Kovid, the total number of infected people increased to 62,05,190. While the number of dead reached 1,26,851 due to the death of 124 patients.
- Tamil Nadu With the arrival of 2,205 new cases of infection, the number of infected people increased to 25,33,323, while the death toll reached 33,695 due to the death of 43 patients.
- middle Region In this, 11 new cases of corona were reported and the total number increased to 7,91,640. So far 10,512 people have died due to the epidemic, while 221 people are undergoing treatment for the infection.
- Rajasthan 42 new cases were reported in At the same time, two more people died due to this epidemic. The new cases include 12 in Jaipur, nine in Udaipur and eight in Alwar.
- answer Region In this, six more patients died and 81 new cases of this epidemic were reported. So far, a total of 22,715 infected people have died. The total number of infected people has increased to 17,07,822.
read this also-
There will be relaxation in lockdown on Bakrid in Kerala, questions are being raised on the decision of Vijayan government
Corona Crisis: Central government worried about rising corona case in Northeast, lockdown imposed in Mizoram-Manipur