Coronavirus: Haryana government today extended the Kovid-19 lockdown for a week till July 26. The new guidelines issued today will be applicable till 5 am on July 26. However, more relaxation has been given in the rules in this. Night curfew will continue from 11 pm to 5 am on all days of the week. The hours of operation of the restaurant/bar/club have also been extended. These discounts are given as per the order issued on Sunday.
- Restaurants and bars (including hotels and malls) are allowed to open from 10 am to 11 pm with 50 per cent seating capacity. Social distancing, regular sanitation, sanitization and covid-19 appropriate behavior will have to be followed. Home delivery is allowed from hotels, restaurants and fast food joints till 11 PM.
- The Golf Course Clubhouse/Restaurant/Bar with 50% seating capacity from 10 AM to 11 PM Permission has been given to open following social distancing and other COVID-19 appropriate safety norms. Members or visitors will be allowed to play on the golf course by the management to avoid overcrowding.
- Gym will be opened to 50 percent capacity following social distancing, regular sanitization and adopting COVID-19 appropriate practices. With permission to open from 6 am to 9 pm.
- Up to 100 persons allowed in weddings, funerals/cremations subject to strict adherence to COVID-19 appropriate behavioral norms and social distancing . Weddings can also take place at places other than homes and courts.
- Gatherings of up to 200 persons will be allowed in open spaces under strict adherence to COVID-19 appropriate behavior norms and social distancing.
- Cinema halls (in malls and stand-alone) allowed to open with a maximum seating capacity of 50 percent. In which the guidelines of SOP issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare will be followed.
- Universities/colleges are allowed to open doubts for students, practical classes in laboratories, practical examinations and offline examinations also. Hostels (in colleges and universities) are also allowed to be opened only for those students who are appearing in the examinations. The Higher Education Department will issue separate guidelines for the implementation of these orders.
- All shops have been allowed to open from 9 am to 8 pm.
- Malls Permission to open from 10 am to 8 pm.
- Religious places are allowed to open with 50 persons at a time subject to the condition that they follow the requisite COVID-19 appropriate behavioral norms and social distancing Follow.