Last Updated: June 1, 2023
2. Information We Collect
2.1 Personal Identification Information:
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including when Users visit our Site, register on the Site, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other relevant information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
2.2 Non-Personal Identification Information:
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device used, the operating system, the Internet service providers, and other similar information.
3. How We Use Collected Information
Sena Daily may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
– To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more effectively.
– To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
– To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send Users information and updates pertaining to their orders, updates about our Site and services, promotional content, and respond to inquiries, questions, or other requests.
4. How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
5. Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
6. Third-Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.