Instagram Trick: Instagram is a photo sharing app that allows users to share photos or videos. This is a very popular app. Its popularity is very high especially among the youth. Instagram users spend most of their time on its Explore page. All types of content can be searched on the Explore page.
It often happens with Instagram users that for some reason the shared post gets deleted. If a post has been deleted by mistake from you too, then there is no need to worry. We are going to tell you how you can recover deleted Instagram posts.
how to recover deleted instagram post:-
- Open Instagram app and go to your profile
- You will see the option of three lines in the right side corner here. You have to click on this.
- Here you will get the recently deleted option. If this option is not found, then it can be searched by going to the search box.
- Here you will see the posts which have been deleted.
- Select the post you want to recover.
- While recovering the post, an OTP will be sent to your phone number.
- The deleted post will be recovered as soon as you enter the OTP.
keep this in mind
- A deleted post on Instagram stays in the recently deleted section only for 30 days.
- Deleted posts can be recovered within 30 days.
- Posts are permanently deleted after 30 days. These deleted posts cannot be recovered.
Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale: Best quality bluetooth speaker under 1000, great discount on speaker in online sale
Microsoft wanted to buy TikTok, CEO Satya Nadella said – the strangest thing about this deal failing