In today’s era, if we have to know something about something, then the name of Google comes first in the mind. However, searching for something on Google is not as easy as we think. Due to many reasons we do not get correct results on Google. But today we will tell you some such tips, with the help of which you will be able to find accurate results on Google immediately.
- The sign which is called star in common language can help you a lot in Google search.
- You should use it when you have to write a whole line in Google search but you have forgotten a word or two.
- Asterisk in place of the words you forgot
Put a sign.
- After this you will find the line you are looking for with full words.
If you are searching something on Google, then the minus (-) sign can also help you. Using this, unnecessary web pages can be easily removed.
- If you have to get information about corona cases in India in the last few months, then you write india-coronavirus case in Google’s search box. You will get correct results.
double inverted comma (“”)
You can use a double inverted comma (“”) to search for a sentence, an article, or a statement.
Suppose you read an article in the past, in which the line – Corona cases in Maharashtra – has been written. You have to read this article again.
In Google’s search box, search by typing corona cases in Maharashtra in the double inverted comma (“”). By doing this the page will open on the screen where this sentence is used.
SD card is locked, follow these tips to unlock
Be alert while using UPI PIN, keep these things in mind to avoid fraud