Apart from English, Aadhar card can be made in Urdu, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Oriya, Kannada, Malayalam and Marathi languages. Must apply.
this whole process
- Visit UIDAI website https://uidai.gov.in/.
- Click on Update Demographic Data Online under UPDATE AADHAAR section. You will be redirected to the Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal.
- Enter the 12 digit Aadhaar number on this page. Enter the captcha security code and click on send OTP button.
- Six digit OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Login by filling it.
- Now click on Update Demographic Data button.
- Select the language in which Aadhaar is to be generated. Name and Address fields will also be selected by default.
- Proceed and follow the instructions to update demographics in the popup and click on submit.
- Click preview Do and check everything.
- Now one time password will come on your mobile.
- Now you have to pay the prescribed fee online.
- 50 of Rs After payment, the request for new language update in your Aadhaar will be successfully submitted and you will be able to download the new Aadhaar.