We have all been troubled at one time or another by the useless notifications coming on Google Chrome. While surfing the internet, it often happens that some such websites are found which have to be opened in a way to get trouble. Actually these websites show many pop-up notifications which are absolutely useless and annoying. But the way to get rid of these unnecessary notifications is quite easy. This is what we will tell you today.
Get rid of unnecessary notifications like this
- Open Google Chrome on computer and laptop.
- You will see the option of Settings in the top-right corner.
- After that go to Privacy and Security. Then go to Site Settings.
- Now click on notification.
- Now choose which website to allow and which to block. You can add the name by clicking on Add next to them.
- By clicking on Don’t allow sites to send notifications, you will not get notifications from any website.
- Notifications can also be blocked through the Use Quieter Messaging feature.
You can also follow these steps
- Open Google Chrome on computer and laptop. You will see the option of Settings in the top-right corner.
- Now go to Privacy and Security, then go to Site Settings.
- Click on Pop-ups and redirects.
- Here click on Sites can send pop-ups and use redirects or Don’t allow sites to send pop-ups or use redirects (recommended).
- You can also add sites here by clicking on the Add button in front of Allowed or Not Allowed.